Monday, November 26, 2012

Favorite  Singers 

Marcela Gandara:
Marcela Gandara- Un Largo Viaje
This song makes me want to cry :) It's soooo beautiful, if you understand Spanish, I encourage you to listen to it. It's beautiful and we all go through it. I think that in some way or another, us, the followers of Jesus  the ones that God placed in our hearts the wish to know him, have been through this. It's gorgeous.

Daniel Calveti:
Daniel Calveti- La Niña De Tus Ojos
You have to listen to the song to understand it. It's beautiful! This singer is such an amazing person! Just by his songs, and the passion in them, you can tell! It's beautiful!

Jennifer Salinas:
Jennifer Salinas- Eres Santo
I've only recently heard this song, and the melody is just so calming! it;s beautiful! check it out! :)


As of now, these are my most favorite! because they all carry the same message! it's beautiful! 




No comments:

Post a Comment